Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back on The Wagon!


I am so proud of me! I did Wii Fit last night for 35 minutes. It's so hard for me to stay motivated being as tired as I am. I have lost 5 pounds of fat since starting and that is a great motivator. I have done tons of diets, but honestly, exercise is key. I hate it, don't get me wrong. I am as lazy as a human can possibly be! But, it does work wonders. I have been on every diet imaginable - Atkins, South Beach, All Carbs, No Carbs, Fruit and Water Fasts, ect......the only one that works for me is Weight Watchers. It works as long as I have the motivation to stick with it. I have been meaning to go to meetings, feeling that it might make me feel more accountable for everything that goes in my mouth. Portion control is the best way to make your diet become a healthy lifestyle change. My husband and I did South Beach for awhile and it does work. You just have to adapt low carb eating to your daily routine. I couldn't live without pizza and bagels, so naturally, it didn't work out.On a side note, It is nice not being pregnant. It's great to see my ankles and feet again. Which reminds me - I need to get a pedicure....BADLY. Happy dieting!

No comments: