Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chocolate Cream Pies


When I was dieting, I had an old stand by for something sweet: Two graham crackers, low fat whipped cream, sandwich together and freeze. Last night, I was planning on making the chocolate mousse mix I had in the house. I filled the cups with the mousse and whipped cream, but still had some mousse left over. Then, a brilliant idea hit me. Why not make my favorite frozen snack and add the mousse into the filling? How did it come out? Three letters: O.M.G. They were delicious. Delicious and easy. If you don't believe me, give it a try.

Chocolate Cream Pies
1 box of instant chocolate mousse (You will use about a TBSP per graham cracker, the mix will make plenty of mousse)
2 graham crackers per sandwich
Cool Whip (you can use any variety you like - again, it is 1 TBSP per cracker)


Directions
Prepare mousse according to instructions. On one graham cracker, put 1 TBSP of chocolate mousse and top with 1 TBSP of whipped creme. Top with a graham cracker. Freeze for at least two hours in a container.

No comments: